Shipping & Returns Policy
Our shipping rates are as follows:
- For smaller items, such as cake names and standard-size toppers, a flat shipping fee of $10 applies for standard delivery. $15 for rural delivery.
- For larger items, such as templates and larger cake toppers, a flat shipping fee of $15 applies. $20 for rural delivery.
- Priority shipping: This option jumps you to the front of the queue so your order can be made ASAP. Your order will be couriered via the fastest option possible – including Saturday delivery if ordered at the end of the week.
We strive to provide transparent and competitive shipping rates for our valued customers. Should you have any further questions regarding our shipping policy or require assistance with your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Delivery outside of New Zealand is not available.
We accept returns on all generic items (generic items do not include customer-specific products featuring names, words, numbers or designs which have been custom designed).
For items damaged in transit, please contact us for a replacement at email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be a generic item (not custom-made with names, numbers etc.), unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging. Please contact us if you have any issues – we are more than happy to work things out with you.
When sending your return, ensure it is sent in the same way it arrived to you – take extra care to ensure it doesn’t break in transit. Once it is damaged, a refund/replacement cannot be issued.
Any item not in its original condition or is damaged, not due to our error or returned more than 30 days after delivery will not receive a refund.
Once we receive your item and it is inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item and whether it has been approved or rejected. We will then apply a refund to your credit card.
Refund not arrived?
If your refund hasn’t arrived into your account, please check the following first:
- Check your account again
- Contact your credit card company – it may take some time for your return to be transferred to your account.
- Contact your bank – your refund may still be processing, so check with your bank.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it, send us an email at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
3 Paterson Street, Pahiatua, 4910.
Be sure to package it exactly as it arrived for you. Any items damaged in transit to us will not be eligible for a refund/exchange.